top of page

CPA Firm specializing 

in the U.S - France income tax treaty

Ancre 1

You want to move to the United States.

Malom will analyze your Tax situation and your overall assets, assist with reorganization and advise on the steps to take before relocating to the U.S

We will assess and optimize the effective date of Tax Residency.

We will help you understand the similarities and differences of operating within the American Tax System as well as the general ins and outs of running a business in the U.S.

We will connect you to the right people – French-speaking lawyers, bankers and real estate brokers – and work together to make your relocation as seamless as possible.

Crossing Brooklyn Bridge_edited.jpg

You live in the United States.

Malom’s meticulous team of experts are here to help you organize and implement business management tools.

we offer creative solutions to help you brainstorm and conceive your business plans from concepts to reality and everything in between.

We prepare your Tax Returns based on your worldwide income. This includes, if applicable, Foreign Tax Credits, declaration of foreign bank account (FBAR) and matters relating to participations in foreign entities.

We are experts in tax related issues for artists in the entertainment industry who perform in France and Europe.


You live abroad and do business in the U.S.

 If you are a French resident but doing business in the U.S. such as real estate, investments in U.S. companies or as an artist/athlete performing in the U.S., Malom can assist you with all your Non-Resident Tax Return needs.

Confused by all the U.S. tax documents out there? From Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), Management of Withholdings to all other tax issues under the California sun, Malom is here to help!


You are a U.S citizen or a Green Card holder

and you live in a foreign country.

Even if you are living outside of the U.S., you may be required to compete a U.S. Tax Return. Malom can help you organize your U.S. and foreign assets and business dealings to best serve your tax needs.

bottom of page